Circulation / Business Model
- 1.Every token will be supplied to the ‘medium mining wallet’, not the user's personal wallet at first.
- 2.Users click the ‘Available’ button to use earned mining tickets.
- 3.Expose Ads (banner or video) intermittently according to the mining button clicked.
- 4.$WKM tokens will be supplied to the ‘medium mining wallet’ after the ads are finished.
- 1.$WKM is issued when the user withdraws supplied token to the user's own personal wallet.
- 1.Burn usually means burning tokens through issued transaction fees.
- 2.Burning occurs as follows:
- 1.The difference and/or transaction fee occurred from $WKM <> $WKG swap (about 0.2% ~ 0.5%).
- 2.Withdraw fees for $WKM.
- 3.Used in mini-games participation.
- 4.Fees for NFT purchases (n% of the transaction fee will be charged to both seller and buyer).
- 5.Spot commodity purchase.