WalkMining takes NFT assets to create a ‘Land’ system where WalkMiners gather around. Users can raise the mining efficiency of $WKM tokens by placing NFTs. ‘Land’ NFT is not only for raising the mining efficiency but also for decorating your own ‘Land’ to your taste.
- 1.Land: Unit of the ‘World.’ 1 ‘World’ consists of several ‘Land.’ There are a few different layouts of ‘Land’ that can be minted by $WKG tokens. ‘Land’ layout defines the basic items’ arrangement such as trees, roads, etc. The user can try out minting several times to get the one (layout) himself/herself like the most. 3-5 slots are available to each ‘Land’ to place the NFTs. 1-3 landmarks can be situated on each ‘Land.’
- 2.World: ‘World’ is a unity of several ‘Land.’
- 1.‘Tour’: Anyone can enter their ‘Land’ and share the NFT effect by hosting it in public, which is known as the ‘Tour’ system. This ‘Tour’ system will derive meaningful gathering through the WalkMining community, making users feel they are in a united community, not a lonely users in this WalkMining service.
- 2.Level: ‘Land’ also has a level system similar to ‘Avatar.’ A higher level of ‘Land’ has a higher quality of the basic items.
- 3.‘Deposit’: When the user ‘Tour’ another user’s ‘Land,’ the visitor needs to pay a ‘Deposit.’ This can be given back if the visitor user completes a mission (the number of footsteps). The visitor can receive the ‘Land’ owner’s NFT efficiency and start the mission by walking. If the visitor fully completes the missions (complete walking), the visitor can get his deposit back and also earn a ‘Mining Ticket’ with ease since the NFT efficiency is applied.
The WalkMining World system takes the ‘Real estate rent’ concept. Similar to the real-world real estate system, WalkMining Land can be rented to other users and share the NFT effect and the rewards. From this, both paying users and non-paying users can coexist and generate profits within the service. To be specific, the following case study will help in understanding.
- 1.The landlord (paying users) situates the bought NFTs on his Land 1, 2, and 3.
- 2.Tenant A rents Land 1 for a certain period from the landlord and pays the deposit.
- 3.Tenant A can receive Land 1’s NFT effect.
- 4.Tenant A should fulfill the energy consumption condition.
- 5.Tenant A claims the rewards and divides them with the landlord in an agreed proportion.
- 6.If tenant A does not fulfill the condition the deposit will not be returned and the landlord keeps it.